Simply Attuned is once again accepting in-person massage appointments! In order to keep us all healthy and safe during this coronavirus pandemic, we have developed a list of COVID-19 Safety Guidelines. All clients are expected to comply with these safety measures during each visit.
The following Safety Guidelines are subject to change at any time. Please review them prior to all future appointments.
Last Updated: 6/1/2020
Simply Attuned COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- For your safety, all sessions require pre-payment at the time of scheduling to minimize contact between client and therapist. If you prefer to pay with cash, please call to schedule.
- If you suspect, for any reason, that you are exhibiting signs of the coronavirus, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. This will allow sufficient time for the previous client to leave and for counter-top surfaces, door handles, etc. to be sanitized and made ready for you.
- As always, the massage table, headrest, and bolsters are sanitized and all linens are replaced between each session.
- All clients are expected to sign an updated waiver prior to the start of service. Each waiver will be good for 1 year, or until the waiver is updated, whichever comes first.
- Please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds prior to your appointment. Bathrooms are available just down the hall from Simply Attuned. Hand sanitizer is also available within Simply Attuned.
- Limit of only 1 guest in the treatment room or waiting room at a time unless accompanying a minor.
- All guests are asked to arrive wearing a mask. Masks will be available if needed. For your safety, I too will be wearing a mask at all times.
I understand that not everyone agrees with wearing a mask, but it is a step we can all take toward mitigating the spread of COVID-19.
If you aren’t comfortable with the guidelines or you don’t wish to follow them, you don’t have to book an appointment with Simply Attuned. Your safety is my top priority and I intend to do what I can to minimize the risk for myself and my clients. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please be sure to follow our Facebook Page for updates as well.
Wisconsin Department of Health Guidelines
As of writing this article, Wisconsin does not yet have guidelines for massage therapists as we re-open our businesses to the public. However, other states do. Until Wisconsin publishes its own guidelines, I have opted to follow the recommendations as outlined by Nebraska’s Department of Health to the best of my ability.
Your safety, as well as my safety, is my top priority!